The S.I.G.I.T
"Live In New York"
You got me lying On the ground
But if you find me Don't mess me round
Get girls left and right Gonna sleep all day
And dream all night
Get my cash get my carrier
You want my money don't get near dear
Bite the fingers no I don't care
This is my sweet revenge
Or may be we could go for ride
You got me tired till sun go down
Reff :
If I could live in new york
If only I could live in new york
Got me talking on radio
Cos people going back to rock n roll
Looking me and my big scar
Now don't miss me I am missing somehow
Get my cash get my carrier
You want my money don't get near dear
Bite This is my sweat
Or may be we get more higher
You got my head and spinning round around
hah..coba gw bisa tinggal di newyork,,pasti gw bisa ktemu sama pakde gw yang menghilang saat jaman penjajahan moral, akhlak, dan krisis kepercayaan. dia itu :
Barack Obama
tapi biar kata di New York ada Batman & Robin, gw ogah disuruh jadi warga binaan sana (siapa juga yg nawar yaa??) . Lagian aneh mreka bdua terutama batman. masa Batman punya sayap tapi ga bisa terbang...apalagi Robin tolol parah...udah tau Batman ga bisa terbang, malah ditemenin!!! saran gw sih buat si Robin mendingan temenan aje sama si Duta Dari Goa Batu,,
buat batman,,ganti nama jadi BAKWAN aje..
makanye, hingga saat ini gw tetep cinta mati sama yang namanye J.A.K.A.R.T.A (Jambret Aya, Koruptor Aya, Rampok Teh Aya)
Aya aya wae !!!

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar